Friday, January 4, 2013

New Years

Gosh I am so ready for a new year. I don’t what it is- but that fresh new date of January 1st, 2013 brings a sense of renewal. I need some change- some good change- and I can feel that coming in 2013. This year was really hard on me and our family so I couldn’t be more excited to start fresh TOGETHER.
I’ve been kind of lax about creating an actual New Year’s list- I have some ideas, but haven’t officially put it out there yet. Here’s a couple that I’ve been thinking about:

Gym 3 x’s a week
Temple 1 x a month
Scripture a day, prayer a day
Spend more quality time with Neal and Liam
Go to Ireland
Try new things (take an art class, cooking class, etc)
                *I want to plan crazy dates like this that we can learn something new together!
Run a 5K
Complete 6 generations of my mom’s side of family history work
Budget and save more money

I feel that with these goals, they will bring me more peace and happiness than I could if I didn’t work toward something like this. I know when I’m actively involved in the gospel, spending time with my family and loved ones, living healthy, and trying to increase my knowledge (school or extra curricular) I am my happiest self.

I am looking forward to 2013 with hope and happiness. Grateful for my past experiences but ready for some new ones.

So---- here’s to an AMAZING year ahead of us!

1 comment:

  1. Love your list! Running a 5k is on my list too! Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete