Thursday, May 19, 2011

Living Scriptures

Hello All!!!
We have such good news to share! Neal was able to get a new job. He is now a sales rep in St. George for Living Scriptures. He's been looking for a while now so when this opportunity came along he knew he had to apply for the position. Our prayers were answered and he was hired on. He was so ready for a change, he needed it! This job came at the perfect time!
We ended up getting some of the sets because of the discount the Neal gets. We're trying to get them all before our sweet Liam gets here. They are perfect for little kids! I've actually been watching a lot of the ones we have gotten already and I'm loving it. They're exactly like Disney movies but they are all scripture based. I can't wait to have these playing for Liam. I figure I can let him learn from SpongeBobSquarePants or Nephi haha but I'm pretty sure Nephi is going to be a safer bet :)

Neal found out from his manager during training that he can give family (and close friends) a discount on the DVD's for the next two weeks. IF you're interested or ever thought about getting them, I wanted to post what's available and the free packages you would get.

DVD Sets: (all animated like Disney movies)
Book of Mormon
The New Testament
The Old Testament
Modern Prophets (includes all prophets since Joseph Smith)
Hero Classics (George Washington, Abe Lincoln, and Thomas Edison)
(plus a 15% discount for family and close friends)

When you order any of the sets, you get these for *FREE!!
***Giant Among Men DVD (Gorden B. Hinkley movie)
***Children's church CD's
***Church History DVD Set
***Sacrament meeting activity book (coloring book)
***Family Home Evening activity book
***Sing-a-long DVD's
There are a couple other options but these were the ones I love. The bonuses come for free to help out the college program (Neal's team of college students that sell the products).

If you were ever interested in getting these please let me know, especially because of the extra discount right now. Neal and I always talked about getting them but we just figured we could order them online at anytime. I guess when you order online you don't get any of the bonus offers. The bonuses can only come from the college program. I just wanted to let everyone know about all the free stuff in case you were ever planning on buying them in the future, anyway. All the stuff is great and we're so excited to have it for our growing family so we just wanted to share! :)












No comments:

Post a Comment