Saturday, January 8, 2011

A look back on 2009

Untitled from Erin Burk on Vimeo.


Here is the video I completed for our movie collection. Neal is STILL finishing up our wedding video so I wanted to make one that started from the time we left our reception through the end of 2009 :) Neal couldn't stop laughing at the music but I chose to do songs that were popular from the year. I know that 20 years from now we can laugh about the music that we listened to haha

These two video slideshows were the first that I've ever completed. I taught myself so they might be pretty rough :/ But either way, I'm still glad that I finished them this weekend but it allowed me to start checking off the list of my New Years Resolutions. This year I want to work on family history work including photo albums, dvd's, printing my blog, conversion story, and "the story of us". Wish me luck! :)

1 comment:

  1. I love them! You are so talented! I love the music idea, I hate the first song! Way over played and ruined haha! Miss you! Did you see I started blogging again :) Miss you both

    ReplyDelete