Wednesday, November 18, 2009

What are you thankful for?



I'm posting what I'm thankful for. I'm thankful for my new wife and everything she's doing for me. She helps me through each day and my life is filled with a lot more joy having her by my side. I'm thankful for our new dog and the patience I have learned from him. He's a pain, but a good pain. I'm thankful for parents on both sides of our family and everything they have done for my wife and I, we would not be living or at this point in our lives without their help, guidance, and assistance. I'm really excited to spend time with all of them this holiday season. I'm thankful for our friends and consider them a part of our family. I'm thankful for my Heavenly Father and his son. I'm thankful for the atonement and the strength it gives me daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment