Monday, November 23, 2009

Dear Santa,



Dear Santa,
Happy Holidays! I figure that with Black Friday coming up this week I better hurry and send my Christmas List to you. I don't have your exact address in the North Pole so I'm hoping you keep up on everyones Blog. I am vouching for myself and assuring you that I've been a VERY good girl. All I want for Christmas is...

Christmas Pajamas
Bath and Body Works Lotion
Shoes.. yes I need more :)
Boots
Work Outfit
Church Outfit
Date Night Outfit
Workout Outfit
New Moon DVD
Jewelry
Purse
Coat
Snowmuffin (version II)

AND..... to be continued- can I just text you if I think of anything else?

Thanks, love you so much, kiss kiss! Merry Christmas!
OH! and I'll make sure to leave you some extra cookies ;)

P.S. please don't bring my husband any coal, I promise he hasn't been THAT bad!

xoxo Erin Burk

No comments:

Post a Comment