Wednesday, October 21, 2015

December Happenings

We celebrated our 10th annual Christmas party as girlsfriends this year! This tradition started our Senior year of highschool and we haven't missed one yet. We always do a potluck and then gift each other our favorite thing. It's fun walking away with 5 new 'favorite things' products and more memories. These girls will be my best friends forever. I'm so grateful for the friendship we share and continues to grow each and every year.
Coaching drill has continued to be crazy as ever. December and January are our competition months. The dancers did amazing and we were so proud! I love going to competitions and watching all their hard work pay off on the floor when they walk off and know they did their best. It's always fun just hanging out during our down time in between performances.
weirdos. but they keep us young.
I really wanted to do some type of service project this year. Especially with having kids, and Liam getting older, I wanted to teach them about the real meaning of Christmas and serving other people. We chose to bring treats to our local fire team and thank you for both theirs and their families sacrifices. We invited our neighborhood friends to join us and the kids loved it!
Liam was in heaven meeting REAL fire fighters. The department gave them all hats and he was the cutest little thing. He was so excited for a chance to finally wear his fireboots out of the house!





No comments:

Post a Comment