Prayers are head and prayers are answered. Neal and I prayed hard to figure out a way for me to stay at home with the kids. I knew after maternity leave I was going to quit my job and be a stay at home mom. Even though I wasn't working full time, I knew I needed to bring in some type of income in order to help with finances. I thought drill would pay enough but that was a joke haha I definitely don't coach for the money, it's more of a love affair for the sport and working with the dancers. So... we needed something to happen and fast!
I got a call from LDS business college and was offered the opportunity to teach a couple classes. Interpersonal Communications and Sales. The pay was just what we needed and it was only 3 days a week for 3 hours a day.... seriously SO PERFECT!!!!! I was so excited to get started. This job was such a blessing and came at the most perfect time.
So... you can call me Professor Burk! Or- Sister Burk since it's LDSBC :)
No comments:
Post a Comment