Here's my latest bump picture!
Total Weight Gain:
10 lbs
Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. I'm really starting to think it's all in your genes though. I was so strict about using lotion and aloe vera every day on my belly with Liam but this pregnancy I think I've done it twice? Yeah, it hasn't made a difference. So, I'd just like to thank my mom giving me flexible skin haha
Stretchmarks: Nothing yet. I'm really starting to think it's all in your genes though. I was so strict about using lotion and aloe vera every day on my belly with Liam but this pregnancy I think I've done it twice? Yeah, it hasn't made a difference. So, I'd just like to thank my mom giving me flexible skin haha
Sleep: Starting to get up multiple times throughout the night to go to the bathroom + a toddler = not good. It's a great practice run though for when Kate is actually here :) I've just learned to not plan on a good nights sleep for the next 3-5 years until our babies are grown.
Best Moment This Week: Neal said he never gets to feel her move. I just explained that you need to be patient with her. Liam was always going crazy in there (explains a lot right?). So when we were laying in bed, falling asleep, Neal put his hand by her and sure enough she gave him a couple little nudges. I am so excited to give Neal a little baby girl. She is going to change his world :)
Labor Signs: I usually get braxton hicks contractions at least once a day. They aren't painful, more annoying and uncomfortable than anything though.
Belly Button: Slowly pushing it's way out, I feel like a balloon.
What I Miss: Fitting into my clothes. I'm already dreaming about shopping for summer attire once she makes her arrival.
What I am Looking Forward to: Being a nice wife again. I have been so moody and hormonal and emotional with this baby. Poor Neal gets the brunt of it all and is always so sweet to me about everything. I'm probably driving him nuts.
Milestones: Getting the nursery planned! Here's my inspiration board I made! (Nesting at it's finest)
Best Moment This Week: Neal said he never gets to feel her move. I just explained that you need to be patient with her. Liam was always going crazy in there (explains a lot right?). So when we were laying in bed, falling asleep, Neal put his hand by her and sure enough she gave him a couple little nudges. I am so excited to give Neal a little baby girl. She is going to change his world :)
Labor Signs: I usually get braxton hicks contractions at least once a day. They aren't painful, more annoying and uncomfortable than anything though.
Belly Button: Slowly pushing it's way out, I feel like a balloon.
What I Miss: Fitting into my clothes. I'm already dreaming about shopping for summer attire once she makes her arrival.
What I am Looking Forward to: Being a nice wife again. I have been so moody and hormonal and emotional with this baby. Poor Neal gets the brunt of it all and is always so sweet to me about everything. I'm probably driving him nuts.
Milestones: Getting the nursery planned! Here's my inspiration board I made! (Nesting at it's finest)
I love love love how it's all coming together. I wanted to incorporate some stuff that we already have so I wasn't going out and buying a ton. We're using Liam's black crib set. I already have the lamb, rug, and print for "How wonderful life is now you're in the world". I still need to get the curtains, pillows, baskets, and make the quilt.
Neal's mom who is a quilting/sewing/crocheting genius offered to help me sew the quilt for her room. The quilt should tie everything together perfectly!


No comments:
Post a Comment