Friday, May 17, 2013

25!!!

My birthday this year was a week to remember! Yep- I said week. I like to celebrate birthday week instead of constricting it to one celebration for just one day. It's the best.

Sunday night we went to my Dad's house for dinner and dessert for the family party. The only picture I got was this one.

Now I'm not kidding here. This is a picture of my present from Colin. A sticker. He literally got me a sticker, from Boulder, Colorado.... for my birthday present. I seriously love this kid and we all couldn't stop laughing at how hilarious it was that he got me a sticker (advertising granola).

The next morning I work up to a special surprise! The birthday banner! A very sweet love note was included :)



The day of my birthday I took work off and had the entire day to myself! It was a dream! I was able to get a pedicure, go shopping by myself, hot lunch date with my husband, more shopping, then the rest of the afternoon was spent at the spa :)



The spa pass was probably one of my favorite parts. I got a facial and full body massage. Everytime I get a facial I wonder what took me so long!! They are amazing! I couldn't have had a better day. We ended the night by having a night in with just our little family. Neal cooked dinner, I played with Liam, and we just enjoyed a peaceful night at home. It was the absolute most perfect day to be 25!

P.S. I ABSOLUTELY cannot forget about another highlight. The Burks treated me to The Cheesecake Factory. Being that most of the people in the family don't like it, I felt very special they were all willing to make a special trip there for my birthday (And Brynn's, and Hudson's). I enjoyed every second of it and the company couldn't have been better!

Thank you to all those that made my birthday extra special! 25 feels good and I'm looking forward to the year ahead :)

No comments:

Post a Comment