I'm one of those great moms that finds joy in dressing my kids up in embarrassing outfits. Didn't take time to buy him a new Easter outfit but I for sure made time to stop by the store and pick up these ears. They were a hit and I couldn't stop laughing watching him bounce around the office trying to find eggs while balancing the ears.
Ears were a hit.... Easter Bunny was not. Can you blame him though? The Easter Bunny is pretty creepy. Again, I'm one of those moms that sacrificed my sons safety and forced him to take a picture with the E.B. Not a happy camper at the moment.
On Sunday we celebrated Easter with the Burks. Everyone came over and the all the cousins got ready for the annual Easter Egg Hunt! How cute are our kids? I love that Liam has cousins so close in age, it's a lot of fun!
As soon as I gave Liam his basket he was off! He ran straight to the backyard and the hunt began.
He made sure to take some time to help his cousin Hudson out. So sweet and so thoughtful. Minutes later he returned and stole back all the eggs. Not so sweet and not so thoughtful.
He decided that at 5 eggs he was at maximum capacity. Apparently, no more eggs would fit in that basket of his. Liam sat down and began counting (in the cutest mumble we've ever heard) all of of his eggs. He'd then place them all back in the basket and begin again. Very thorough.
Our little family after the egg hunt! Don't you think we need some more kids to fill in the gaps? ha I can't wait to see how the years go by and more little ones will be joining our family :)
Our sweet boy makes holidays (and every day really) so much better! It's so much fun to watch everything through his eyes. His excitement gets us excited and when he's happy, we're happy. We enjoyed the day with family and feel very blessed to celebrate this sacred holiday surrounded by those we love.
No comments:
Post a Comment