Thursday, September 20, 2012

Surprise!!!

Every year Neal and I trade off planning our anniversary. This year was Neal's turn and he definitely outdid himself.

Sunday night he called from work and told me to pack my bags for a couple days, no swimsuit, and weather will be about 70. WHAT?!?! So many questions were running through my mind. Who will watch Liam, what do I pack, what about work, what about the dogs, etc!?!?!?

He had EVERYTHING planned and everything ready to go! He picked me up from work the next day and we headed straight to the airport.

By the time we got to the gate he couldn't hold in his excitement and accidentally spilled the beans that we were going to PARIS!

It was a whirlwind of a trip, amazing, beautiful, magical, and so perfect for such a special event. Here is a quick preview of more to come!


1 comment:

  1. Don't you LOVE business elite! I don't think I will ever be able to fly to Europe again without flying business style. They spoil you! So jealous of your trip!

    ReplyDelete