So today we booked the remaining trips for our summer. At the end of July I'm tagging along with my sister and her workers to Las Vegas. My niece, Jayde (17 years old), is going too so I figured I might as well fly in and stay with them for free at the hotel haha My sister needed some help with her website so she offered to pay for my ticket to KA if I took some pictures for her to post on her website. SCORE! I've been to one cirque du solei show a couple years ago so I'm excited to go back for me. I heard KA was amazing, can't wait!
In August Liam and I (and hopefully Neal if he can get off work) are flying to Philadelphia to go to the Jersey Shore again! Neal and I went back in 2010 so I'm excited to take Liam on his first trip there. My Dad's side of the family is from there so I can't wait for them to meet little Li Li. He'll almost be a year at that point!
Anyway- I'm excited we get to travel this summer because we didn't really get to do much last year. If it weren't for the free flights there's no way we'd be able to afford doing these trips. I'm so grateful that Neal works so hard to allow us to get these benefits. He is LOVING being an employee at Delta and it's been the best decision to move up here.
So- here's to an amazing (but busy) summer! :)


im totally jealous. if you ever need a travel partner, let me know:)
ReplyDelete