This year was my first official Mother's day. It was pretty uneventful, I got to go to church and then we went over to my parents house for some brunch. All the mom's got to choose one thing that the men would serve. Cindy chose Crab Legs, Amy chose Crepes, and I chose Quiche. It was quite the meal. Probably the highlight of my day was being able to take a nap, by myself, while my family played with Liam. Sleep deprived? Oh yes.
I guess this Mother's Day was a lot different than I would have expected it to be. I got cute cards from all of my boys, I spent time with family, and most importantly the entire day was spent with my little boy Liam. I feel like this day was insignificant compared to my real mothers day, the first day that I became a mom.
I woke up to a surprise present from my boys and the sweetest cards a mom could ask for.
I guess this Mother's Day was a lot different than I would have expected it to be. I got cute cards from all of my boys, I spent time with family, and most importantly the entire day was spent with my little boy Liam. I feel like this day was insignificant compared to my real mothers day, the first day that I became a mom.
I woke up to a surprise present from my boys and the sweetest cards a mom could ask for.

After church we went over to my parents house for a big mother's day get together. Each mom in the family got to pick something to eat from Brunch. Cindy: Crab legs, Amy: Crepes, Erin: Quiche.
It was quite the misfit brunch but we enjoyed spending time together as a family, most of all, I enjoyed cuddling my little boy. He's who I celebrate on this Mothers Day.



No comments:
Post a Comment