Monday, March 5, 2012

The Mondays.

Today is Monday. Not my favorite day. Especially because I have to work until 8pm. I got to work today and knew from the start that today was not going to be good. I was overloaded with makeup work from a busy week last week. I still haven't done my school assignment that's due tonight at midnight. And to top it off, I was missing my little boy.

Neal called midway through and said he was bored and needed to get out of the house. He packed us some lunch, picked me up, and we headed over to the park for the afternoon. Sitting at the picnic table with my little family changed everything. My little 'case of the mondays' left because I was with my two loves. Liam and I cuddled while Neal and I talked. It was the perfect afternoon.

I didn't want to go back to work but I knew who would be waiting for me as soon as I got off... at 8pm.

I'm so grateful for the happiness that comes from spending time with family, my family.

1 comment:

  1. Love this E!!! And I love you! I miss you :( but I'm glad you are able to find joy in the journey! I hope all is going well. If you ever need a babysitter to have a fun little night out let me know, I would love to! :) love you!

    ReplyDelete