We got there Friday afternoon and still had time to enjoy the beautiful weather. Why did I ever move away from California? Gosh I miss it, it's soooo nice!

Saturday morning Liam made his first official visit to the Beach!!! We went to Carlsbad beach and enjoyed the scenes. It wasn't quite warm enough to get in the water but Liam had fun people watching and listening to the waves. He was a little confused about the Ocean, who wouldn't be right? The most water he's seen has been in the bathtub.

Saturday night we drove to Palm Springs to meet Neal's parents at an AMAZING resort. His dad is on the board of director's for the Stadium Managers Association. We get to enjoy the perks of that by tagging along on all their conference vacations (Florida, Huntington Beach, and now Palm Springs). Next year is in Miami so we're hoping to hop on board with that one, too haha It's always so nice to spend time with Grandma Charlene (and sometimes Grandpa when he's not in meetings). They spoil us while we are there. Once again, no pictures so I'll need to get some from Charlene. We had SUCH a relaxing weekend there. We spent time at the pool, went to dinner, attended an amazing superbowl party thrown by the association. It was just a lot of fun and SO nice to get a break. We needed a little mini vaca and some sunshine.

Liam loved the pool and LOVED laying out with Mommy. Since he has the famous "Brophy Tan" he got to stay in the shade. He snoozed by the pool while Grandma Charlene and I layed out. It was a beautiful day! I wish we could have stayed all week!
Thank you McMurtry's and Burk's for having us for the weekend, we love you all SO MUCH!

No comments:
Post a Comment