After a week of work I needed to get out. I didn't want to dress up, I didn't want to sit at a movie, I just needed a break and had to do something fun. I told Neal that I was planning date night for us. I got a baby sitter for Liam and gave Neal three options....
1. Laser Tag
2. Glow-in-the-dark Mini Golf
3. Anti-gravity
He chose option number three.
1. Laser Tag
2. Glow-in-the-dark Mini Golf
3. Anti-gravity
He chose option number three.

Antigravity is nestled in the heart of St. George and is one of our best kept secrets. Maybe it's not that much of a secret, especially to those ranging in ages 8-15. We definitely were the oldest people there. In fact, we had many parents looking at us wondering where our kids were at.

We hadn't had this much fun together in such a long time. Neither of us had jumped on a trampoline for YEARS so we let loose and took a trip down memory lane. We played crack the egg, pop corn, had back/front flipping contests. We even managed to play tag. I got slaughtered...Nealson has much longer legs than I do.

Antigravity is a huge warehouse filled with trampolines (including the walls). They also have a section that has blowup obstacle courses, bounce houses, and gladiator games. We spend quite some time over there competing against one another. I killed Neal on the obstacle course.

Remember when you were young and you could go out in the backyard and just jump on a trampoline for HOURS!? Well... we made it 50 minutes and we were down. Although we paid for the full hour, there was no way my jelly legs were going to let me jump even one more minute!

After we left we headed over to Chili's for a horrible dinner. Not impressed with that anymore. It probably didn't help that we felt disgusting because we showed up sweaty and in sweats...literally. We hurried through dinner so we could get home and spend the rest of the night with our sweet Liam. You can tell we're parents to a newborn because just being 2 hours away from him we missed him terribly and were ready to go home. I love date nights and I love getting out with Neal and acting like a kid again. We jumped, we laughed, we cried (the next day because we were so sore). But it was all totally worth it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment