Monday, December 5, 2011

The Boy

Liam is getting more fun by the hour!!! You can tell if you just look through my pictures on my phone, I can't stop taking pictures of him. Ever. I'm now one of those annoying proud mothers that takes a picture every time he smiles, yawns, moves etc. I love it, and I love him!

He's starting to smile now and it is just too adorable. I have to laugh every time I see this cheesy grin.
I can't stop kissing those cheeks, too! They are huge and the most kissable things you'll ever see. I bury my face into is and he always gives me the biggest smile. He takes after Neal with his cheeks, Neal had the same ones. It's so funny to compare their baby pictures, they look identical! I have a mini-Neal haha
***Please notice how he rocks the wrist-rolls :)
We are adjusting more and more each day. We're finally getting into somewhat of a routine. He loves going for walks with Leonard and I. Whenever we go out in the sun I realize just how white this kid is... he glows.

No comments:

Post a Comment