Monday, October 10, 2011

Grandma's back in town!

This little guy was pretty excited for his next visitor...
Grandma Charlene came back!!!!
Neal's mom spent the following week with us. Having her here was the BIGGEST relief. She was such a great helper, I felt so bad because I literally just sat on the couch the entire week. This was the first week without my 'happy pills' (percaset... spell check?). Being without pain medication was not fun but Charlene was there to help me with everything. She spoiled us that week! The house was cleaned, the fridge/freezer/pantry was stocked, and Liam was spoiled with love from his Grandma. I'm so glad that she was able to come back and spend time with our new little family. I absolutely love seeing her with Liam. It gets me so much more excited to have more kids and add some more Burk grandbabies haha She is such an amazing grandmother already, we've been able to see it with how much she loves Miss Brynn (our niece). Liam is one lucky little boy to have her in his life. She's already raised 4 boys of her own so it will be fun for her to have another little boy in her life again. She just gets to do all the fun stuff with him :)
Charlene, THANK YOU for all that you did that week. You were such a big help and we loved having you here :) We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment