Last week we had 4 birthdays to celebrate at the office! Me, being the President of the Party Planning Committee, knew that we needed to throw a HUGE Office Birthday Bash Extravaganza. My idea of having a Justin Beiber themed party was nixed when my co-worker brought up his love for pinatas. I informed him that there is no way a pinata was making an appearance at a Justin Beiber themed birthday party. So.... Fiesta Theme it is!
Here's all the birthday peeps blowing out their candles :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Here is the beautiful, gourmet, custom made, Costco cake... Can you tell I was a little bitter about not being able to do Justin Beiber decor? Oh well, maybe I'll plan my own goodbye party for maternity leave and use the theme there instead.

Here I am taking a stab at Sprinkles the Unicorn. I got a little too excited to take out my frustrations on this thing.

Neal Burk, I had NO idea you had that much pent up anger! He went to town on the Unicorn and ended up making the poor thing a paraplegic.

In the end, we were able to successfully get the candy out and invited the children back into the room. We are that mature.

The birthday bash was a success! It was so much fun to have all the families come in and celebrate with us. I love my co-workers, their spouses, and adorable children. If someone walked in on our party you would think that we're trying to populate Southern Utah. And with me being 9 months pregnant definitely lends adherance to that idea.
I'll let you know if I find the time and energy to throw myself a Bon Voyage Maternity Party featuring the one and only Justin Beiber :)
No comments:
Post a Comment