Less than 5 weeks to go now!
We were able to get a lot done this week to prepare for little Liam. I am feeling more and more prepared the closer we get :)
Call me crazy, but I made Nealson help me pack the hospital bag. Don't judge me! It's one less thing I'll have to worry about when it's time to go! Neal's is on top and mine is on bottom. No- they aren't totally full but they do have everything we'll need for our short hospital visit :)
BIG THANKS to Aunt Cheryl for getting us the Boppy. She sent us some money for the baby shower and I was able to go pick out the Boppy and slipcover :)
We used some gift card money to go out and buy a sling. I let Neal pick it out since he insists he's going to be using it more than I will. He was so excited about the purchase that he made Oscy his first victim. Oscy fit right in! haha I love this picture because it shows just how happy Oscar was. I think he's thinking that he doesn't have to go on walks anymore and we'll just carry him.... dream on.
As far as symptoms go for this past week.... leg cramps and false labor contractions. Not fun. I woke up around 3am Monday night in TEARS because of how bad my leg was cramping. I literally couldn't help but scream in pain. It was the worst one I had felt yet. It scared Neal so much that he thought I was going into labor haha Not quite... but it probably sounded like it. The leg cramp lasted about 5 minutes, I was so glad when it was over. I guess leg cramps happen a lot during the third trimester, lack of vitamins because most the nutrition is going to the baby. I've made sure to eat extra potassium this week to try to prevent another one. I don't want to have to go through that again haha
I'm trying really hard to stay active by going on walk every day and still going to dance. I can tell that it's getting harder on me and I have to take it easier now. It's not fun realizing that your body isn't capable of doing what it should. I had a breakdown this week when I couldn't tie my shoes.... a full on tear shedding breakdown! haha I got so frustrated with myself that I literally just walked out of the house without my shoes tied.
5 days from now I go in for my 36 week check up to see if I'm progressing. I would be surprised if I'm dialated at all. I still feel like it should be so far away! I'm not to the point yet of, "Get this thing out of me!" I'm sure that will come when I'm around 38 weeks. For now, I know he's safe in there and I'm doing okay. It's really uncomfortable, especially trying to sleep at night. I feel like I have a bowling ball in me and I can never find a comfortable position. Less than 5 weeks left though! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment