Wednesday, June 1, 2011

24 Weeks!

Really!?! 24 Weeks already!?! That means that I'm at the 6 month mark! I only have 3 and a half months left to go and I'm kind of freaking out about it. I feel like we have so much left to do and I'm not going to have time to get to everything finished.




Bump Watch '11



This past week I've never felt better! It was probably the best week of my entire pregnancy. I wasn't tired, I didn't have any stomach cramps, and I felt great!!! I'm hoping this feeling stays around as long as possible. I'm having anxiety already just thinking about the summer weather here in St. George. 100+ degrees and pregnant women don't exactly go together too well.




Here are some quick updates:


-I finally have the fabric to finish his crib blanket! It went on sale at JoAnn's over memorial day so I was able to pick it up. I plan on getting started on it this weekend, I want to finish the nursery in the next week or so. That way, I don't have to worry about it the last couple months of the pregnancy and I can just relax :)


-School is going really good. Stressful, but really good. I just finished another class so that means I only have 8 more left before I graduate! I'm beyond excited thinking about the day I'm finished with school. I know all the hard work will be worth it. I have two more classes to finish before Liam gets here so I'm anxious to get them out of the way. It's crazy to think that when I'm finished with school and graduating, Neal and Liam will both be at my graduation! So exciting! :)




As far as the pregnancy update goes, that's all I can think of for now. I'm a little behind on blogging so I'm almost to week 25!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment