Friday, April 8, 2011

17 Weeks!

Week 17!


This was such a big week for us as new parents! The week started off rough the first couple of days with nausea... and the usual consequences. Sunday and Monday were tough to get through but ever since Tuesday I’ve been feeling great! My appetite is coming back, Nealson would beg to differ, but I can tell that I’m starting to be able to eat more food. Taquitos and waffles were a delicacy so me this week.


I don’t know if it was the increase of my diet or this little boy finally starting to grow but my belly has now POPPED!!!! Popped might be an exaggeration… but I can definitely tell that I’m starting show!
When I woke up Friday morning I felt my stomach to see if anything had changed… I had quite the surprise! My stomach literally felt like a small balloon was stuck inside of me. I couldn’t believe how round it was poking out. I woke Neal up and he was just as in shock. We said good morning to our sweet boy and excitedly got ready for work. I finally feel some progress now haha Nothing too much has changed since then but we wanted to document the morning that I finally started to show. It may not be much but I’m grateful for any signs of change at this point. In less than 3 weeks I will be halfway finished!!!

Here’s the documentation and proof of the pop!

1 comment:

  1. haha I don't see the "pop" sister! :) You skinny little thing!

    ReplyDelete