Lady: "Is this your first century?"
Neal: (not having any idea what 'century' bike race is) "Yeah!"
Lady: "Nice... 100 miles, huh? This is my first century too!"
Neal: "Oh! No, I was confused... I'm not doing the 100 miler."
Lady: "Ohhh okay... so you're doing the 60?"
Neal: "No.."
Lady: "The 30?"
Neal: "Yeah..."
Lady: "Well- it's good to start small. Good Luck!"
I had dance practice that morning so I wasn't able to make it to the race :( BUt- I am SO proud of him. I can't wait until his next race so I can be there at the finish line cheering him on! Luckily, photographers were everywhere so we were able to pull some pictures off the internet. Neal is pictured above, he's the one in the green on the left. He did such a great job and I'm so excited for him to start racing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment